Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MegaMeet Convention

Last week I went to the MegaMeet scrapbook convention in Novi, Michigan with my mom and crafty friend Joan. We had such a great time. I got lots of cool stuff for super cheap and took 5 classes while I was there. The sales were great. And to top it all off, the best part, was that I got to work at one of the booths! Quick Quotes was going to be there and sent out an email looking for people to help run their make-and-take and I happened to be the first to respond. It was a great time and working with Stacy and Andy was a blast. I hope they contact me in the future for other conventions if they need the help. I love the company and they have great stuff. Check them out at www.shipquickquotes.com and see what I mean! The stuff really sells itself. So here is a picture of Stacy Andy and I at the booth and one of me and my mom in our matching Quick Quotes t-shirts






I also wanted to show you guys a picture of the next class I will be teaching. I teach a monthly scrapbook page layout to a group at a local crop on the third saturday of every month. Its a ton of fun. I love teaching and coming up with something different every month for the ladies to learn and take home. So here is this months page:




I did this for 2 techniques. First, a good way to get use out of the white pages that come in the page refils that everyone always takes out. Second, while up in Michigan my mom bought this cool flower punch template that I just had to use (page 1) with just regular DMC floss. I left the title blank and will cut custom titles for the ladies who take the class. I am going to use mine as a Mother's Day layout but I thought a spring one could be cute too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...