Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For Fun Challenges - Get Well/Feel Better

Goooooooood Morning!!!

Today is my last day as guest designer at For Fun Challenges. They have been really great and fun to work with. This week they have the challenge of Get Well/Fell Better. This weeks sponsor is  

The winner this week will get their choice of 3 digital images!!! How fun!!!

They were kind enough to send me a couple images and I just knew I had to use this cute nurse. I have never used digi images before this but it was so easy! I had a spare paint can laying around so I got the idea to make a "Sick Kit". Everything you need for when your sick all in one place! Or it could make a GREAT get well gift. 
So here is the can empty and some detail shots
 I printed out the digi image, colored it with my SU Markers and used an exacto knife to cut out the details.


The pattern paper went on the inside of the can. On the outisde I added a MS Border Punch and some buttons, bling, ribbon and flowers from my stash.


 I used some Melissa Frances crepe paper on the side and some Teresa Collins bling stick pins


 Here is my can all full of goodies!  I added a teal washcloth, some vicks (that you can't see), a thermometer, Lipton tea, cough drops and bandaids!

Here is the full can straight on

I love my can. I think it will go perfectly on the shelf in my bathroom. I hope some of you join us at For Fun Challenges this week for the Get Well/Feel Better Challenge!

~Liz

4 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

This is gorgeous! you did an amazing job on the challenge this week at FOr Fun. so glad you were a part of the DT even if it was for a short time.:)

JULIANA said...

What a great gift idea!!! TFS!!!

Kathy D. said...

I'm motivating you!!....check out my blog
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/liebster-blog-award/

Liz said...

LOL Thanks Kathy!!! I am working on some posts this weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...