Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Card Update

Well I have to say, sticking to my new years resolution was good until April! I have 2 months of cards to catch up on, but here are the cards I sent for February and March!




For my Uncle who loves his tools. I have this wonderful diamond plate embossing folder that I used on a "Mr. Fix It" page and it is my go-to item for guys. The paper is also left over from the same page.





One of my cousins it typical all-boy-dare-devil-motorcycles- and anything that goes fast. So I pulled out the same embossing folder and my aluminum foil tape. I found that at Home Depot by the Duct Tape. Or Tim Holtz sells full sheets of it I think. Then cut the motorcycle from my cricut and it was the perfect card. The happy birthday is from Stampin Up.





I needed something quick and simple for this cousins birthday. I saw something similar to this in a magazine and filed it in the back of my head to use someday. Quick triangles on the cricut, a stampin up birthday phrase and this card was done in no time. Paper from My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist








I adore this paper line from Echo Park. It is called This and That. I usually struggle with manly cards, but these colors are just perfect. This uncle used to be a boyscout so the campground makes sense. and I love to add twine to everything lately!

There are a couple other cards that went out that I didn't get pictures of. So sad! I also have a Mother's Day card I did coming up soon!

Thanks and come again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...