Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Girl

My co-worker asked me to do a book for her daughter who is graduating this year. I have many pages to do from birth to graduation but we started with some of the big events to have done for her graduation party.

I wanted to do a birth page since that is where we all start. I had purchased this great Teresa Collins paper pack on one of the deal-a-day sites (I don't remember which one now). Pink really isn't my thing so I wasn't sure when I would be using this paper. But when I was going through my stash to see what I had, I thought Bingo! Perfect!

I used some white glitter paper to create the border. I cut 1/4 in strips and cut the corners to make them all fit around the page.


I used my new Stampin Up Banner punch for both banners and added some buttons and bling from my stash, along with Stone twine from the Twinery.
I borrowed some baby stamps from my mom and stamped them in Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink in Pink Cheeks. I also used the Midnight Confession to ink other elements.

I have to say, even though pink may not be my thing, I absolutely LOVE this page!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great pages!! Love the banners and the pink measuring tape.

Kimberly said...

The banner is really cute!

kim said...

Love this layout. I am a new grandmother to the cutest little girl and this would be prefect. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kim
k1i2m3@cox.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...