Monday, June 11, 2012

Graduation

Continuing with the pages I have done so far for my coworker. Her daughter's school colors are gold/yellow and purple. Love it! She gave me one of the announcements for I cut that apart and used it on the page.
She gave me one of the school announcements for I cut that apart and used it on the page. She also gave me her daughter's announcement/party invitation. I love the way it pulls all the colors in together. The paper is from various DCWV stacks from many moons ago that have been in my stash. I inked everything with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink in Purple Passion.

For the gold around the edges, I used a Zig paint pen. The purple dots and slashes are from a Viva Pearl Pen. These are my new favorite thing. Instead of using a ton of pearls or bling, I can use the pen and make as many as I need. I used Paper Doll Dress Up to cut some graduation caps and used the paint pen again to make the tassel purple and gold.

Wednesday I will be back with a soccer page for the same school. Purple and Yellow Soccer!

Also, I am doing a giveaway on my facebook page! Click on the link in the toolbar on the right to check out my page. Like it and then everyday like, comment or share for an entry to win a custom designed 12x12 layout just like these! I would love more likes on my page and followers here! :)

~Liz

2 comments:

Erin Probst said...

nice use of colors. It gets away from the traditional black and white

Cori in W. Texas said...

Very nicely done! My kids are purple and gold too.... gotta love that color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...