Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anything Goes with Just A Scrappin'

This week's challenge at 


ANYTHING GOES!!

Who doens't love this challenge!? Just finish up anything you are working or or use it as an excuse to get that page or card you have been wanting to do done!
:)

I worked on a layout for my co-worker's album. She wanted a sisters page to put pictures of her two girls together on.

I used some felt flower borders I had and added stickles to the middle to make them pop

Sister is cut from Teresa Collins 

I used Quick Quotes Powder Puff Inks in Purple Passion, Blue Hawaiian and Lemonade to ink around the edges of the paper. The paper is an old stack from DCWV. 

Hope you like my page and will play with us this week at Just A Scrappin'!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...