Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm Back... I hope!

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in almost a year now! Crazy! I am going to try to get this all started up again... Here is what I have been up to.

I went to a convention in Warren Michigan for Quick Quotes and had a great time. Gearing up to go work at the Mega Meet in Novi Michigan for them again in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!!!

I am still teaching at my local crop once a month and have decided to turn it into a "club" (I am working on a name... anybody got any ideas out there?). I have 14 ladies signed up! That is more people than I have ever had take the class! LOL I am nervous but very exicted that there are so many people intersted in my page kits!

I am working on getting my computer at home back up and running and once I do I will be posting a picture of my monthly layout, previews for those in the club, along with other projects and card classes I have or will be doing.

Hope everyone is doing well out there and I will post more soon!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Liz, thanks for stopping by my blog. You asked me about sewing on cards. If you are a sewer it should be no problem, just sew as you would on fabric. I would just practice on sewing 2 papers together to start. When you are done, you will have 4 threads, 2 on top and 2 underneath, if you rub underneath you should be able to pull the 2 on top under and you can tie them in a knot and cut them off. Good luck!

Liz said...

Thanks Stephanie. Hopefully I can play next week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...