Friday, October 15, 2010

8x8 Wedding Album: Part 1

I have been procrastinating on this album hard core. My cousin got engaged Christmas Eve 2009 so I really have no excuse as to why we are a week from the wedding and this book is still not done. Although, everything that is done, I got done in 1 day so I guess it is not as bad as it sounds.... So here is a little more than half the book in no particiular order

 Tim and Karyn 10-23-10

 Bride and Groom

 Bridal Party and Family

 Our Vows and Rings

First Kiss and Husband and Wife

 Toasts and Cake Cutting

Bouquet and Garter Toss

I got most of the paper from 2 paper packs I found at Wal-Mart. The stickers and rubons are from various different things I had or got in bag sales. The dark blue solid paper is from Archivers that matches the wedding blue exactly. I am not sure if I plan on giving it to her at the wedding empty, or if I will take pictures and send it to her after the wedding (she lives in a different state). I will probably ask her which she prefers at the rehersal dinner since she is not a major scrapbook addict like me. lol. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...