Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oldie but Goodie

So now that my camera is charged and working, I found a picture of this frame I made as a Christmas gift that I never got to upload! Yay for you since I didn't work on any projects last night and I won't be able to get to much of anything tonight.



The person I made this for happens to LOVE her dog Molly. So I thought a perfect gift would be a frame that I could put a picture of her and her dog in for Christmas. She loved the gift and I loved making it.


I got the frame at Michael's for just $1! The pattern paper at the top is from DCWV (I think, it would be from their pets stack) The cardstock stickers were from a bag sale find. I made one of them into a mini frame in the corner. I used Mickey Font to cut "Molly".

I think this is a great idea for a cute hand-made gift. Try this next time you are in a bind to think of something to get someone for a wedding, or graduation or even mother's day that is coming up in a couple weeks!

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...