Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcake Toppers!

Good Afternoon Bloggers!!!

I know I said I would have these super cute cupcake toppers on Friday but it was just too much of a crazy day to get a blog post in. Then I had to get the pictures from my mom's camera. But good news: I got the new cord for my camera today and it is charging as we speak!!! YAY! So on to the project:

Last week we had a suprise baby shower for a wonderful lady at work. It was a complete success! She was so suprised and it was fun to be in on such a fun event. Between my department and her department we all helped put stuff together for the shower. I did some quick and cute baby cupcake toppers to put on top of the cupcake my boss was making :)

I made pink toppers to put on the blue cupcakes

and blue toppers to put on the pink cupcakes

I used the Stampin Up! scallop circle punch to punch the circles, and the cricut to cut the white circles. I all over stamped on the white circles with an old baby stamp set I have. I used Beacon's Glue to glue the stick to one of the scallop circles and popdots to adhere the other scallop circle.

Here is the whole display. I love this cupcake tower I found at Target for just $20.

Close ups!

More cupcakes on the tower.

My favorite: the baby feet!

They took about a hour and a half to make start to finish and I did 50 of them. 

So I hope next time you have a party you think of these cute and super easy cupcake toppers. They are so easy to customize to your occassion!

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...