Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quick Quotes Design Team Call

For any of you guys who want to apply to be part of the first Quick Quotes Design Team (I know I do!), here is the link:
http://flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/2011/04/quick-quotes-design-team-call.html

So here is what I am submitting *crosses fingers*


This first project is an ongoing project for me. This is a wall in my living room that I found some great frames super cheap since the glass was broken out of them. I am working on creating a frame collage in red/black/white to match my living room decor. When I move, I hope that this makes it way into my dinette area. The first picture is the whole wall area. Then a close up of each of the 3 frames. This is done with QQ paper (Joker's Wild line) some of their velum, along with other embellishments I had in my stash




This is a project you have seen before. These are the Quinceanera Centerpieces I am doing for a friend's family. They are 4 CD cases connected to form a box. I am partnering with another crafty friend who does silk flower arrangements so there will be while lilies in these for the Quinceanera. After the party, they are going to use these as gifts to friends and family. You can use them to hold anything. Pens, hair bows, your ribbon stash, candy, anything! I used Canvas Corp's new paper line and lots of stuff from my stash. Here are 2 sides, then close ups of the other sides.







Here is another project you have seen. This is the page I did for my January club, but I have added some extra embellishments to really take it up to the next level. This is using Bo Bunny paper and some Martha Stewart embellishments. 



This last project I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I used QQ paper and chipboard from the Mary's Garden line and I inked everything in Pink Cheeks.  I used my cricut to cut out the heart (Accent Essentials) and "MOM" (Mother's Day).


Well that's it! Cross your fingers for me :)

Still come back tomorrow for my promised baby shower cupcake toppers and my SAS card.

~Liz

1 comment:

Flair Girl said...

The pleated flower is great Liz!

Creative blessings,
Brynn http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...