Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zoo Day!

Greetings!

I am happy that I finally took the time to order a new cord for my camera. Should be here next week so no more phone photos. Yay! This is especially exciting since I am planning on entering some projects to become a design team member for Quick Quotes. You all know how much I love them! And I will be back working at the booth at the Mega Meet in Novi, Michigan in just a couple of weeks! See everyone there :)

So today I am sharing some (bad) pictures of the page I made for my April club. I will take some better ones when I get my cord (Yay again! LOL). I decided on a Zoo theme since I live in Cleveland Ohio and we have one of the best zoos in the country. I would have been amazed if someone had said they hadn't been to the zoo. I could make a 100 page book with pictures from the zoo since I was teeny tiny to just this year. Although, I plan to use my page to scrap pictures from a trip to the Columbus Ohio Zoo which is also awesome. So here is my interactive page
:)

This is the 2 page layout. I used Karen Foster paper and stickers and the Zoo Lift Cricut Lite Cartrige for the title.



This is a close up of page 2. I showed the students how they can create a interactive page by creating a flap and you can have a hidden picture or journaling. We also went over how to mark your page protector and cut a slit in it so that your page can still be interactive even in a top loading album.

I can't wait to get some pictures developed to add to this page.

Come back tomorrow and see some cute baby cupcake toppers and a sweet and simple baby shower card!

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...