Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wall Clock


Greetings bloggers!


I wanted to share with you the class I did in March at the Scrapbook Ministry. We found these cute wall clocks on clearance at Joan Fabrics and then I altered and took them to the next level. My living room is all black and red so it will be perfect in my new place (oh yeah, I am moving in May!)









Here is what one of the ladies, Deb, in my class did with her kit. I gave everyone all black white and gray pieces and they got to accent it with what they wanted. People did everything from green, pink, blue and Deb did brown. This is already up and hanging in her kitchen.









So, as I mentioned above I am so excited to be moving in May! Part of it is because I am moving in with my boyfriend of a year and a half. The other reason is that I am finally getting a dedicated craft room!!! This is so great since my craft area is my current dining room! lol.

Have a great day!
~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...