Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to share my Christmas Card for this year. I knew I wouldn't have a ton of time to work on them with all my other crafty projects I am doing as gifts so I choose a simple card to make. I love the way it turned out!!





DCWV mat stacks made this card super quick and easy. I used their Christmas mat stack from this year. I cut 1inch strips from different pattern papers. I didn't have to cut the other length since I was using the mat stack so just 1 cut! I told you these were quick. I cut the reindeer (that may look familiar to you, I told you it was my new favorite Cricut cut!) from Christmas Solutions Cartridge. I added a red bling to make it Rudpoph and used Close to Cocoa Stampin Up marker to color the lines on the cut and the feet.

Hope this goes to show that hand made cards don't have to take forever! There is still time to make yours :)

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...