Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Card Holders - Final Round 2011

Hi everyone!

For my final Gift Card Holder post, I am posting all of the non-Christmas ones my mom and I made. But never fear, at the end of the post I do have a Christmas related project too!

 Here is yet another favorite of mine. I know I have so many! I created these 2 holders with love/wedding theme in mind. I just LOVE this white on white wedding dress. A better picture is below. It is from the Cricut Wedding Solutions Cartridge. I will be using this on all of my future wedding cards!



Without realizing it when I made these holders, I love this technique. I stamped the abc small background stamp from Stampin Up! and cut into a square. Then I cut that into 3 panels and off-set the middle one. I liked these so much I did the same technique on my Christmas cards!





And these ties are just too cute! Don't you agree? And of course mom had to do her roses on something!

As promissed here is a Christmas project!!

For the same handmade gift exchange that I made the reindeer wrapping for the glittered ornament, my mom one of her wonderful frames. She has made this many times over but  I hadn't seen a Christmas theme one before. I LOVE it so much, I even requested one for myself for Christmas :)




And again you get to see mom's roses. And that is what I call them now whenever I refer to them.
"Mom's Roses"

Later this week I have my Christmas cards to share with everyone before I send them out

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...