Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Class Pages

January - Bo Bunny

 I live in Cleveland and we get tons of lake effect snow every year so you can never have enough snow layouts! I read this quote somewhere "Snow is Winter's Butterfly" and knew it was a perfect title for a layout. When I saw Bo Bunny's paper, it was a match made in heaven! I love their stuff.


 February - 3 Birds

 3 Birds Warehouse is in Cleveland and they have a mega sale every December. My mom went last year and saw these kits for a $1!!!! The only thing I added was a couple buttons and some twine. The solid paper was all in the kit, I just took it out to do some cuts on my cricut with the Teresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge.



 April - Teresa Collins

My favorite class page of all! the border, grid, phrase and bird are all from one sheet of paper that I cut apart and layered on a 12x12 yellow. I got the inspiration from the Teresa Collins design team blog. For the second page, I fussy cut apart the yellow flowers from a third of another sheet of pattern paper and layered them over each other. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this turned out!

I am so sad to say this is the last class page I will do, for now that is! I didn't know it at the time, but after April, I decided to discontinue my local classes. I am still working out details of doing some sort of packaged kits without the class, but that is a couple months out at least. I have so many projects to work on before that! But, this is definitely giving me time to work on those other projects, along with maybe getting some of my own scrapping done in between! Something I haven't done for about 3 years!
 
 

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love your double pages!!! great design and colors!!! Would love a follow back:):)

D's Paper Studio said...

When I taught at LSS I hated what I called seasons...summer seem to be hard for my classes, then fall and winter were great ...slower in spring and nearly dead in summer. I hope you go back teaching soon. It is one of my greatest joys. Great layout kits...kit them and sell them at the LSS is a great idea.

KathleenK said...

I have love doing your pages. Sorry to see it end. I am always amazed at the things you come up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...