Friday, June 22, 2012

Eternally Yours

Their challenge is to use any past challenge!
So I started looking through the challenges to see what inspired me and I found Challenge #19. Use Red, Black and White!
Those just happen to be my favorite colors :)

I started digging and remembered a wonderful DCWV stack called Immortal Love. So I looked up DCWV's card sketch for this month and got started.

I started out thinking I was going to stay pretty true to the sketch, but my doiley was bigger than I thought it was! It was a white doiley that I inked with Quick Quotes Poweder Puff ink in Midnight Confession and Marchino Cherry. The ribbon is from my stash.

The sticker is from Creative Imaginations. It worked so perfectly with the papers! The bling is from Want2Scrap.

I think I will hold onto this to use for my boyfriend the next time he does something nice. Which, knowing him, will be soon :)

Thanks for joining me this week.

Next week I have another card, another layout and my first design team project!

Have a great weekend :)

~Liz



4 comments:

KathleenK said...

I love it.once again great job

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What an eyecatcher! These colors are so dramatic! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Unknown said...

Pretty card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! Wht a gorgeous card filled with pretty details! So glad you joined us ths week at the Paper Players! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...