Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Soccer!!!

Hello again!
Happy First Day of Summer!!

Today I am sharing yet another 2page layout done for my co-worker! I still have lots to go :)
Her daughter is a soccer player and is going to college on a soccer scholarship!
I am doing a soccer page for each year of high school so she can list her achievements and awards each year. 
I started with her Senior year so she would have it for her graduation party last weekend. As you know from my graduation page, her school colors are purple and gold/yellow.

I needed a page with lots of pictures. Action shots, team shot, pictures of awards and friends, individual shots and anything else she has. So I chose paper that wasn't too busy.

Here is a close up of some of the details. The white squares were inked with Quick Quotes Powder Puff ink in Purple Passion. The dots are a Viva Pearl Pen in Violet. 

The Stamped images you see are from Stampin Up! Sporting set. I love that I can use them for any sport. The soccer balls and the Senior are cut from the Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge.

Hope you enjoy the page!

~Liz

3 comments:

Kelly chiz said...

Love it perfect for my daughters soccer pix

KathleenK said...

I love the grass for the backround. Using the pearl pens is so much fun.

Sherri said...

A soccer layout!!!! This would be perfect for my hundreds of unscrapped soccer photos. Hope you are making extra kits to purchase just in case I don't win.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...