Thursday, August 23, 2012

Halloween preview with Quick Quotes

Welcome back for my last guest designer post with Quick Quotes.

When I saw that Quick Quotes was coming out with a Halloween line I crossed my fingers that I would get some to play with and sure enough when I opened my box there it was! Halloween is my birthday so I tend to scrap any birthday pictures on Halloween paper but I did happen to have some costume pictures waiting to be scrapbooked from a couple years back.
I love the great patterns in this line. Even if you are not into Halloween, the pattern paper alone could really be used for any event. But I of course went all out! The black and white polka dot paper is just begging to be inked. I love that you ink it and the white dots really show the colors. I used Midnight Confession, Purple Passion and Limeade.

I love this velum quote as a title. I layered it on some pattern paper. I cut out a piece of the same pattern paper and fussy cut the chevron pattern to help hold the velum quote down without seeing the glue.

Since I was a vampire this Halloween, I had to use this Blood Donors Needed element. One of the sheets from this line has a whole list of cute word-play jokes. I cut out all the vampire ones and made this into a pocket.

I added some twine around the end so they were easier to pull out and see the answer to the joke.

This spider web and 3 spiders (2 here and 1 on the other page shown earlier) are also new from Quick Quotes. I just pulled them out of the package and put them on the page! So easy!

and I just had to use this Candy is Dandy quote. It matches the purple and lime swirl paper around it and just fits me. 

I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have done as much as I enjoyed playing with all their new lines! And I hope I introduced a couple new people to the wonderful world of Quick Quotes!

Products Used:
Quick Quotes Halloween Line
Quick Quotes Spiders and Spiderweb
Quick Quotes Happy Halloween Hauntings Velum Quotes
Quick Quotes Candy is Dandy Velum Quote
Quick Quotes Halloween elements
**All the Halloween products will be available at Quick Quotes on or after August 23rd.
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink in Midnight Confession, Purple Passion and Limeade
Twinery Twine in Charcoal
Want 2 Scrap rhinestones in black

Remember:

Check back later for today's new challenge with Just A Scrappin!

Comment on any Guest Designer Quick Quotes post this month for a chance to enter a giveaway from me of some great Quick Quotes products!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...