Friday, August 24, 2012

Signs of Full Leaves with Just A Scrappin

Hey everyone!

This weeks challenge at Just A Scrappin is

Signs of Full Leaves - No brown and add some brads

This is harder than I thought it would be! I am so glad Quick Quotes sent me some leaf chipboard. Since that was brown, I sprayed it with some gold glimmer mist. I added some peadpod twine behind the cutout and brads from my stash.


The paper is a quick quotes discontinued line. The sentiment is from Jillibean/Unity
Hope you join us in this great challenge. Fall is righta round the corner!
~Liz
remember to check preview posts to enter to win some quick quotes goodies! winner announed next week!

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

You did a great job with the challenge-lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...