Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Same Card 2 Way! Part 2

Welcome back to same card 2 ways!

I was working on more Thank you cards. I wanted what I would consider clean and simple. I have been loving working with craft lately so I pulled some of that out. I haven't used my Stampin Up Medallion stamp in a while so I got that out too. Here is what came out

I stamped right on the craft with Stampin Up Cranberry Crisp. The thanks is SEI stickers from my stash. I added some Cappuccino Twinery twine and I thought it was exactly what I wanted.

So again I wanted to turn one into a birthday card. I didn't have any other letter stickers I thought would work so I used this cute sentiment from a Stampin Up set called Bring on the Cake. I stamped it on a cranberry piece, tore the bottom and added a couple layers of twine.

I love that medallion stamp! It really doesn't need too much more embellishment to look lovely!

Remember:

~If you want to see a cute tutorial and enter to win some great Quick Quotes product, check out my first August Guest Designer Post to comment and enter to win! And check back tomorrow for a new project!

~Check out Just A Scrappin this week for a great challenge! The other design team is up this week but they have some great projects to share!

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...