Friday, November 23, 2012

Past Christmas Mornings with My Cricut Craft Room

Hope everyone is over their Turkey-coma today and got some great deals on black friday shopping!

Today with My Cricut Craft Room, our theme was past Christmas mornings.

I pulled out a DCWV christmas stack (I have 3 of them so I am not sure which year this one is from) and I saw this LOVE piece that I knew I wanted to use. 

I went through the past 3 years of Christmas photos and found that this is the ONLY picture of both my boyfriend and I on a Christmas day. So sad. So I have made sure to tell him we must get a picture of the two of us on Christmas morning this year.



I used Gingerbread to make my garland. They are all cut at 2inches. I love making the little guy and girl hold hands :)

Add some twine (in Maraschino and Peapod) and that was it! I love how this turned out and how quick and easy it was! This will be the front page in a Christmas album. I think I am going to do all my Christmas photos in one year arranged by year.

I hope you enjoyed my page!

~Liz 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the garland!!!

robin
MCCR DT sis

Teresa said...

Liz,
I love the Garland...Gingerbread decor is one of my faves...that is how my scrapbook room tree is decorated.

Great Job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...