Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey with Just A Scrappin'

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!

I hope you are taking today to spend time with your friends and family. Make sure to tell those who are special to you, just how special they are!

This week's challenge with Just A Scrappin' is

TURKEY!!


I used a craft card base and found some pattern paper from my stash. I have been trying to use up scraps lately. This was left over from a layout I did long ago. I cut a small square and used a ruler and brown marker to give it a frame.


I used Celebrate with Flourish, my new and current favorite, cricut cartridge! The turkey is cut at 2.5 inches. Then I added some platinum stickles in the corner to draw your eye there even more.

I hope you join us this week and enjoy your holiday weekend!!

~Liz

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I just adore your card! Scraps are sure versatile, and you've nailed the challenge elegantly.

Creations by Kimberly said...

I used this paper for the card making class I taught. The back is really pretty too! Great job with the design and color choices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...