Monday, October 25, 2010

8x8 Wedding Album: Part 2

Well I got to cross off something from my to-do list and I guess that is a good thing since this wedding book was for my cousin who got married this past weekend. Congrats to Karyn and Tim!!! It was a GREAT time.

So here is the rest of their album
 First Dance and Father/Daugher Dance

 Un-titled page for any kind of pictures

 Another un-titled page

 Mr. & Mrs. Tasker! (back page)

Front Cover of the Album

I loved it last year when I went to Quick Quotes Private Reserve that they took the plain album and decorated the front. I do this all the time now. Its cheaper to buy a plain album and I get the added bonus of making the album that much more personal.

So after making this album, I decided to take orders for wedding albums. We have an entrepeuner show at my work every year so I will start there, and have forms at all the crafty things I go to. You can choose the titles of your 20 pages and I will custom make them using these layouts and the specific bridal party colors. With an album for $30. I might start an etsy.com marketplace too and see if there is an interest.... I just have to make the sample since this particiular album I purchased stickers and stuff that I know I can substitute cricut cuts..... And I am going to make a baby version :)

I took one thing off my to-do list and just added 2 more!!! I think Im working backwards here..... LOL

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...