Thursday, October 28, 2010

Treats!

No tricks here! For my friend's baby shower, I decided to do treat bags as the favors. She is having a boy so I got all green and blue candy from B.A. Sweetie. The paper colors and the giraffe match the invites I did that you can see here. They have taken me a little longer than I thought (I made 50) mostly because I only work on them for like 30 minutes a night. I will finish them no matter what tonight! I also started her diaper cake and centerpieces (which will be mini diaper cakes) last night so look for those pictures next week!


The giraffe is cut from EDPP. The stamp on the tag, the scallop circle punch and the clear bags are from Stampin Up! (and the name of the stamp set is escaping me at the moment....) and the blue circle is a punch from CM.

Hope you like it! and hope the guests do to :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...