Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phase II

Wow, I keep starting out strong on here, then falling off the edge!

So I am vowing to try to start up once again. Although, you may have to deal with less-than-great-quality photos since I lost the cord to my camera months ago and still haven't ordered a replacement. Crazy, I know. It is on my to-do list for this weekend.

Also on my to-do list is to create the sample and kits for my March class which is a wall clock. Should be very fun to do. And my boyfriend will quit complaining about how loud my current living room clock is when I replace it with my oh-so-cute home made one.

This was the January page. "All that Glitters is SNOW" I thought it came out very cute. It uses Bo Bunny's new Midnight Frost line which I just fell in love with when I saw it. The "Glitters" font is from Hannah Montana cart. Never would have guessed that one would you? Turns out I LOVE that cart. Lots of great fonts and really cute if you know anyone into music.

Here is the first page of my layout for February. I used an actual ruler on the page which I saw someone do online. I thought it was great to use some everyday stuff on a layout. I used bakers twine to string the banners onto and then tied them right onto the ruler. The calendar page was something someone was throwing out at work that I confiscated! lol

I added more things to this page after I took the picture. I will have to get them back out tonight and take a proper finished picture

Hopefully you will be seeing more of me again soon!
~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...