Saturday, November 19, 2011

Woo Hoo!!

Hi all! I can't believe isn't been so long since I have posted! I thought there couldn't be a better reason to post than today! I got an email that the advent calendar I created for a class (that got canceled sadly) was chosen  by Cricut to be featured in an upcoming Chirp newsletter!! I assume is will be closer to Christmas since it is a Christmas Advent calendar. So everyone go sign up to get the newsletter :)


Since I am not at home this week, I vow to try to get caught up on everything I have done for the last couple of weeks when I do get home after Thanksgiving.

While I am here I can also tell you a little bit about the Great Lakes MINI Meet. The Mega meet held the mini meet in Toledo, Ohio for the first time this year. Which is closer for me so mom and I went to Toledo for the day on Friday. I had a great time and plan to go back next year. I took a great Halloween chipboard album class from an Ohio local scrapbook store, Scrap Happy Ohio. I think I might just have to take a road trip to Tiffin soon! And did lots of great shopping. Picked up a couple of new things that I will share soon :)

In the meantime, I want to share the birthday card my mom made for me


We ordered the Cricut Cart and stamp sets from Close to My Heart and this awesome Halloween stamp set was the stamp of the month. For those who may not know, my birthday is Halloween so I LOVE everything Halloween. My mom stamped this image and used pearlex to color it. Then used deco scissors and a silver krylon pen around the edge. Then layered it with another panel of pearlex and deco scissors and silver krylon. LOVE IT!!!

Until next time!

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...