Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Card Holders 2011

Hi all!

It is that time of year for all things Christmas :)
My Mom and I participated in our job's entrepeuner show again this year and made more gift card holders! You can see some of last year's here. 

I have a lot more pictures this year and want to give a little info on how I did some of these so I'm going to spread this into a couple of different posts.


This is one of my favorite ones this year. For the ornament on the right: I took Tim Holtz tissue tape and stuck it to a non-stick craft mat. I used alcohol inks to color it red. I pulled the tape off the mat and tore the edges to fit onto a white panel that you can see in the picture below (upper left holder). I punched out the ornament using a Stampin Up punch. I used the punch piece on the holder above and the negative below! For the negative I just put a piece of gold cardstock behind the image and used a gold Krylon pen to edge the panel and the holder. 2 items from 1 great technique I saw in a magazine :) Definitely going to be doing that again!






I loved the way all of these turned out and everyone else must have too because we sold out!!!

More Christmas holders to come next week! Hope to inspire everyone to work on their Christmas cards (if you are as behind as I am!)

~Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...