Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home Love Family

Who still loves 2page layouts!?!?!
I do! Good thing I have been doing so many of them lately!
A family page is always needed in a scrapbook. My co-worker requested that I title it Home. Love. Family. I have this DCWV stack that I have wanted to use forever and it just screams family at me. So I pulled out Linen Closet and got to work!
I was inspired by a page I saw on A Page for All Seasons blog that I saved as an idea a long time ago. I used their page as a sketch for this one. I inked everything in Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink in Biscotti and a little bit of Blue Hawaiian.

Here you can see the border on either side of the large photo mat on page 1. There was a pattern sheet in the stack that was all of these scallops. I cut 2 out and added them to the sides as borders!

I usually hate making bows but I felt like this layout really called for it. I wanted it to lay pretty flat so I put my ribbon all the way across the page first, then tied a bow with the same ribbon and glued it on top.

Home, Family and Love were all cut from the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge. I layered the blue from the stack with some cream to make the words stand out. 

I added some Twine in Cappuccino and Caribbean at the bottom of the small photo mats to add some interest.

I hope you like this soft family layout. 

~Liz

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It looks wonderful, love the touch of twine to the photo mats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...