Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So Late Mother's Day Card

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I would normally post something patriotic today, but I haven't made anything recently. Guess that means tonight I must take lots of pictures to scrapbook later and be able to show you next holiday!

Don't forget to enter the WEDDING challenge over at Just A Scrappin by the end of the night tonight! 

On to the card for today!

Well the good news is that I did give this card to my mom on Mother's Day. I was just going through my camera and realized I never shared!

My boyfriend didn't think I could make a nice card in under 10 minutes. Challenge accepted!

I needed two, one for my mom and one for his. I handed him a magazine and told him to pick one he liked and I would work from that.

I used Echo Park's Victoria Gardens 6x6 paper, buttons, ribbon, and flowers from my stash, twine in stone, want2scrap swirl pearls and quick quotes lemonade ink.
 
I think it turned out great. And since I was hand delivering and not mailing, I could use those big flowers and not worry about it getting torn up while going through the mail sorter :)

Challenge won!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! I'll be back tomorrow with a manly card!

~Liz


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...