Friday, January 13, 2012

My Crafty Index

Good Morning!!

This is the second project I made for the Quick Quotes Design Team application.
I shared with you the crafty index I made for my mom for Christmas a couple weeks ago. For my own index I knew I had to use the Quick Quotes Julie Je T'aime paper line. I just love purple and teal together. I also got some new Spellbinders dies (Ironwork Accents and Labels Twenty-One)  through Blitsy last week so I knew I wanted to incorporate those as well. So I pulled my paper, some QQ chipboard stickers and Blue Hawaiian and Purple Passion QQ Inks.




I also pulled some stuff from my stash. The star pin I bought when I was in Florida a year and a half ago! I used my  new-ish American Crafts glitter ribbon, a butterfly ghost shape, alpha stickers and some flowers.

I still have to add my tabs to the bottom and all my information inside. If you didn't read my last post, having a index with you at craft shows, conventions and at stores is a must! Ever forget which line of paper, which dies or which inks you already have? With this you won't! I will be making different sections to list my inks, dies, paper lines, embossing folders, glimmer mists and anything else I think I will need.

I am also entering this in UnstampaBelles Challenge: Anything goes & No Stamps (entry 1 of 3)
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes (entry 1 of 2)

Tomorrow is my last post showing you what I did for the Quick Quotes Design Team Application!

~Liz

3 comments:

Merry said...

This is a wonderful idea ..to keep a list of what you have. Terrific design and so great to see book cover as one of our entries at Unstampabelles. Thanks for joining in .

Susan Hogan said...

How organised are you! I think I would need a wheelbarrow to hold all my books! Great idea though and lovely cover - thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles Challenge.

JanR said...

What a great project! Thanks for playing with us at UnstampaBelles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...