Thursday, December 6, 2012

Non-Traditional Christmas with Just a Scrappin

Welcome back!

This week with Just A Scrappin' we are doing

Non-Traditional Christmas Cards
no green and no red!!

Love it! I didn't do a card, I made a gift card holder. Lots of those again this year. 
The base is cut from Stampin' Up's Top Note Die. You fold your paper in half and line is up so that the folded edge is inside the cut line (so it doesn't cut) and you get a cute little folder. Just remember to make a pocket for the inside! 

I decided on a neutral color pallet for my card. The stamps are from Stampin Up, Dasher and Christmas Greetings. I stamped them in Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and used the same ink to ink the edges of the cream cardstock. The square with Dasher on it is also glimmer misted in Crocheted Doily (though it is hard to see in the picture). I added some brown fiber and ribbon from my stash and a piece of Cappuccino twine.  Add 3 dots of gold stickles and we are done!

I hope you join us in this week's challenge!! Have a great weekend
:)

~Liz

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

This is so elegant-you do such beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...